November Vino Van Gogh!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS PROVIDED TO GIVE YOU AN EASY, ACCESSIBLE EXPERIENCE IN MAKING ART.
Missed our last painting and wine event? Really wanted to get tipsy and pretend you were Picasso?
You are in luck!
Vino Van Gogh will Paint, Drink and Be Merry again in the beautiful Café Ventana “Annex” space this November 19th.
Enjoy being guided in creating a painting by the experts from Vino Van Gogh. Their teaching artist will give you the guidance to ensure success, all while encouraging you to express your own creativity and bring your own ideas into the painting process.
Using the Vino van Gogh techniques for instruction, they make it simple for even someone with no background in art to create their own work-of-art in just one setting.
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET TICKETS FOR NOVEMBER 19!
November’s painting: “Love you to the Moon and back!”
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS PROVIDED TO GIVE YOU AN EASY, ACCESSIBLE EXPERIENCE IN PAINTING!
Included in the cost of entrance are:
– friendly, easy-to-follow instruction to complete a finished painting in one sitting!
– a stretched and primed canvas you get to paint and keep!
– brushes, paints, palette & more!
While you paint, you can enjoy ordering from the Café’s full bar selection, robust coffee offerings, delicious dishes, and fresh bakery goods. Please support Cafe Ventana and purchase items from our menu such as:
– Wine selection of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, and Prosecco
– Spiked House Lattes, Coffee & Liquour Specialty Drinks, Espresso and Coffee
– Seasonal draft beers and microbrew bottles and cans
And don’t forget to save room for what we are famous for: beignets and homemade desserts such as classic macaroons and eclairs and custard filled pastries!
Visit Cafe Ventana